This year, we were awarded the MAA’s agency of the year, making Exposure Digital the first digital agency to win the accolade in the MAA’s history – an incredible feat in itself.
Digital & Social Marketing, for many brands, is nothing short of a minefield, with overly complex channels, conflicting views and constant distractions. We take pride in offering a no nonsense approach and are driven by our mission to transform outdated industries and business practices in order to create content that people really want.
In just the last 12 months we have…
- Opened minds with our award-winning launch for the Thorpe Park Derren Brown’s Ghost Train
- Shattered industry perceptions and boosted sales with our Thomson Cruises #NotForMe campaign
- Taken Microsoft to a new audience with DoAnything and Futureproof
- Created an innovative content tool for Triumph’s ‘See It, Believe It’
- Been invited to share our way of thinking at Cannes Lions and Eurobest
This year’s MAA’s focused on the theme of #DoDifferent, a perfect accolade for our way of working and strengthens our desire to create exciting, different work in the future.
If you want to discuss working together please get in touch with Sophie