Agency of the Year 2017
March 6, 2017
Ever wondered what Agency of the Year looks like? You’re looking at ‘em.
As a digital agency in 2017, we were awarded with MAA’s Agency of the Year. That makes us the first digital agency to win the accolade in the MAA’s history – an incredible achievement in itself.
We take pride in offering a no-nonsense approach to our brands, and are driven by our mission to transform outdated industries and business practices in order to create content that people really want. With overly complex channels, conflicting views and constant distractions, Digital & Social Marketing is nothing short of a minefield for many brands. We’re all about creating ideas that do more than advertise; we help brands excite, engage & empower consumers.
Need more proof? Here’s what we’ve been up to in just the last 12 months…
- Blew people’s minds with our award-winning launch for Thorpe Park’s Derren Brown’s Ghost Train.
- Shattered industry perceptions and boosted sales with our Thomson Cruises #NotForMe campaign.
- Brought Microsoft to a new audience with #DoAnything and #FutureProof.
- Developed not 1, but 2 world’s first online, demonstrative tools for Triumph Lingerie: ‘See It, Believe It’ and ‘See It In Action’.
- Been invited to share our way of thinking at Cannes Lions and Eurobest
This year’s MAA’s focused on the theme of #DoDifferent; a fitting award for our creative initiative and a strengthening drive for our desire to continue creating exciting, different works in the future.
Make sure you stick around with us; we’ve got big things coming…
SHARE THIS ARTICLE